Youth Job Link
The Youth Job Link program provides youth, including students, between the ages of 15 and 29 with extra help to plan their careers and transition to the labour market. Employers are also eligible for job matching services and incentives.
- Programming is tailored to the specific needs of Youth
- Employment and career resources and information
- Expert help in identifying current and future employment opportunities
- Access to our Employment Resource Centre
Youth are provided with:
- Career Exploration services to increase knowledge of career options and support career decision-making
- Career management services to improve readiness for the labour market
- Job search, readiness and matching assistance to connect youth with employers offering employment opportunities, including summer jobs
Audience & Who We Serve: Youth between 15-29 years of age
Youth Job Link services are open to youth (between the ages of 15 – 29) who may benefit from these services. Services are provided at no cost to the participant. This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada.
Employment Resource Centre:
- No-cost, drop-in resource centre for individuals to conduct a self-directed job search
- Access to current resources and materials to assist with conducting an effective job search
- Assistance from qualified staff when needed
- Access to a telephone, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, computers and printer for job searching purposes
Hours of Operation* Monday-Thursday 8am – 4pm, Friday 8am – 12pm
*closed Monday to Thursday between 12pm and 1pm for lunch*
Interested are asked to click on the referral form below and complete (ensure you check the appropriate program before completing in order to access the correct form details) and mail, fax, or email the completed form to us. Once we have received your completed form, we will contact you to book an intake appointment. The referral form below will be needed for your first appointment.
Employment Services Intake Department
Peel Career Assessment Services Inc.
975 Meyerside Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 1P9
E-mail: email@example.com – ensure that your subject line reads “NEW YJL REFERRAL”
REFERRAL FORM: YJL Participant Registration Form