PCAS Inc. provides help to individuals to identify vocational alternatives that are consistent with their aptitudes, interests, skills and physical capabilities.
- Assistance in determining realistic career goals that suit skills, interests, labour market conditions and physical capabilities
- A flexible testing format, which can be adapted on an individual basis
- Self-paced testing that does not limit performance time, which allows persons who have special needs to complete the assessment in a comfortable manner within one to three days
- The Psycho-Vocational Evaluation includes psychological intelligence testing to provide a client with a better understanding of his/her cognitive level of functioning (intellectual capacity). The results of the intelligence testing are reviewed and interpreted by a Registered Psychologist.
Audience & Who We Serve: Private Insurance or WSIB Recipients
This program is provided on a fee-for-service basis for individuals who are receiving support from private insurance companies or WSIB.
Participants are provided with:
- A comprehensive analysis of measured abilities, skills and interests
- A listing of potential vocational alternatives based on the National Occupation Classification (NOC)
- An understanding of employment potential based on current labour market statistics
- Click on the referral form below
- Print and mail, fax or email the completed form to:
Peel Career Assessment Services Inc.
975 Meyerside Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 1P9
E-mail: email@example.com – ensure that your subject line reads “NEW PSYCHO-VOCATIONAL EVALUATION REFERRAL”
REFERRAL FORM: PCAS Referral Form