Full Suite Employment Services
Full Suite Employment Services assist individual to achieve success in the labour market..
- Programming is tailored to each specific need and worker style
- One-on-one and/or group counselling and job search training sessions
- Assistance identifying skills and interest areas based on strengths and limitations
- Expert help in identifying current and future employment opportunities
- Guidance and assistance in preparing applications for funded training
- Access to our Employment Resource Centre
Participants are provided with:
- Case management through a journey to gainful employment
- Effective job search and job maintenance techniques
- Career goals that are compatible with interests, aptitudes and academic achievements
- Exploration of job training options through various educational channels
- Tools to deal with and overcome unemployment
- Knowledge and confidence to conduct an independent job search
Audience & Who We Serve: Anyone who will benefit
Full Suite Employment Services are open to anyone who may benefit from these services. Services are provided at no cost to the participant. This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada.
Employment Resource Centre:
- No-cost, drop-in resource centre for individuals to conduct a self-directed job search
- Access to current resources and materials to assist with conducting an effective job search
- Assistance from qualified staff when needed
- Regular job search and career exploration workshops
- Access to a telephone, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, computers and printer for job searching purposes
Hours of Operation* Monday-Thursday 8am – 4pm, Friday 8am – 12pm
*closed Monday to Thursday between 12pm and 1pm for lunch
Interested are asked to click on the referral form below and complete (ensure you check the appropriate program before completing in order to access the correct form details) and mail, fax, or email the completed form to us. Once we have received your completed form, we will contact you to book an intake appointment. The referral form below will be needed for your first appointment.
Employment Services Intake Department
Peel Career Assessment Services Inc.
975 Meyerside Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 1P9
E-mail: email@example.com – ensure that your subject line reads “NEW ES REFERRAL”
REFERRAL FORM: Participant Registration Form