Canada Ontario Job Grant
The Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce with assistance from the Government. The Grant will provide direct financial support to employers wishing to purchase short-term training for their employees.
- Supporting unemployed individuals through training to fill job vacancies
- Supporting job creation through workforce expansion
- Increased job quality to support permanent, sustainable full-time jobs
- Job sustainability and advancement potential for existing employees as a result of newly acquired training/skills
- Providing up to $10,000 in Government support for training costs
Employers are provided with
- Direct financial support for employers wishing to purchase training for their workforce via a cost-sharing agreement between employers and Government
- Management of program agreements and program monitoring
Audience & Who We Serve: Employers
The Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG) is available to small, medium and large business with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees. Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada Job Grant. Programs delivered by the Government of Ontario.
Interested employers are asked to contact Employment Services directly by phone or email:
Employment Services – Devanand Maharaj, Project Manager
Peel Career Assessment Services Inc.
975 Meyerside Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 1P9
Tel: 905-670-1967 ext 249
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – ensure that your subject line reads “COJG”